GotPoetry.com > > Forums > > Clubs and Cafe's > > The Coffee Shop > > Badges on poet's pages...
GotPoetry.com

Help
Toggle Content .:: Home :: Poems :: Workshop Forums :: Register :: Features ::.
Toggle Content Judge this Poem

Toggle Content User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password
(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kamaruzzaman
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 16947

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 67
Bots: 1
Staff: 0
Staff Online:

No staff currently online.

Toggle Content Paid Membership
Buy a paid membership and get more out of GotPoetry!

Advertise on the GotPoetry Advertising Network.

Toggle Content Donations
Donate with PayPal!
GotPoetry is a community supported site.
Due Date: Sep 30
September Goal: 230.00
Gross Amount: 140.00
PayPal Fees: 10.34
Net Balance: 129.66
Below Goal: 100.34
Site Currency: USD
56% 
September Donations
11th 
8th 
5th  silent_lot...
3rd  zbird
2nd  NahilaCsem...
1st  Mayo

Toggle Content Top Poetry Clubs

Forums > > Clubs and Cafe's > > The Coffee Shop > > Badges on poet's pages...
My PostsMy Posts  SearchSearch   visitView posts since last: visitdayweekmonth

Badges on poet's pages...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index > > The Coffee Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted_User_8592
Member for Life

Member for Life
Blog Picks/June 2010Staff Picks/February 2013

Credits: 18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 9 12:42:24 EST 2012    Post subject: Badges on poet's pages... Reply with quote

We have a badge for paying members. We do not have a badge for subscribing members...

Would it be a smart thing to do to give a badge to subscribing members to show who is subscribing or not?

Would it help subscribing members from lapsing their membership if they ran the chance of expiring their membership?

I bought a subscription for another poet, I did not have to ask the poet if they had a subscription I knew the poet did not.

I would like to do it again; but I do not want to ask the poet if they have a subscription. I would like to have a way of knowing if the poet has a subscription.

Would a subscribing badge be in order?

BWP...

Pujakins
"I am RAREFIED!!!"

Blog Picks/September 2010Staff Picks/September 2011Staff Picks/October 2012Blog Picks/November 2012GP Curator

Credits: 336

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11 20:11:26 EST 2012    Post subject: Re: Badges on poet's pages... Reply with quote

AHA, The badges are a signal of a subscriber? I didn't know that! How does that work? What is the difference between a subscribing member and a paying member?It is just the paying? Sorry for my confusion, I have been wondering for ever about all those various symbols and what they mean. Nowhere are they explained that I know of--or is there somewhere I don't know?

Thanks for any part of this information, Tasha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
electrictiger
Told love the world was on fire

Told love the world was on fire
Staff Picks/October 2009Staff Picks/June 2010Blog Picks/ November 2010Staff Picks/December 2010Blog Picks/June 2011Staff Picks/December 2011Staff Picks/February 2012Blog Picks/January 2013Staff Picks/March 2013Staff Picks/August 2013Staff Picks/October 2013

Credits: 334

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12 4:59:06 EST 2012    Post subject: Re: Badges on poet's pages... Reply with quote

Has anyone read Dr. Seuss' The Sneeches? If you have, you already know what I think.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Deleted_User_8592
Member for Life

Member for Life
Blog Picks/June 2010Staff Picks/February 2013

Credits: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12 13:26:33 EST 2012    Post subject: Re: Badges on poet's pages... Reply with quote

Pujakins wrote:
AHA, The badges are a signal of a subscriber? I didn't know that! How does that work? What is the difference between a subscribing member and a paying member?It is just the paying? Sorry for my confusion, I have been wondering for ever about all those various symbols and what they mean. Nowhere are they explained that I know of--or is there somewhere I don't know?

Thanks for any part of this information, Tasha

Tasha... Take your cursor and hit on the badges. There are no badges for subscribers. The person that I paid for a subscription I ended up having to tell them.

My badge is a lifetime member means that membership is what I bought. It has nothing to do with how I write poetry or even what I write is poetry.

What I am saying here is this; there is a place on site for donations and I feel I could help the site more by buying subscriptions for other poets that may not be able to afford to pay for one right now, in hopes that when the subscription runs out they will keep their subscription up. They would have come use to doing the things that only subscribing members can do and therefore not want to lose those privileges.

I don't know if John has looked at this but I think it is a good idea.

Thank for asking with good common decency.

Pujakins
"I am RAREFIED!!!"

Blog Picks/September 2010Staff Picks/September 2011Staff Picks/October 2012Blog Picks/November 2012GP Curator

Credits: 336

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14 21:42:54 EST 2012    Post subject: Re: Badges on poet's pages... Reply with quote

Some things are so simple they completely elude me! I am so glad to know how to figure out the symbols! What a nice idea to want to give out "scholarships" for something you believe in. You are a kind man indeed. Warm Wishes and Blessings, Tasha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index > > The Coffee Shop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: