How to Display a Picture from Your Gallery in a Forum Post
From Poetry Wiki
Displaying a picture from your Gallery in a forum post isn't difficult at all, as long as you remember that you'll need the URL of the picture for the image tag. Here's how to do it:
- In the top menu below the header, click on My Account.
- In the left menu, under Personal, click on My Gallery.
- Find the photo that you want to display in your forum post.
- Right-click on the photo and click 'copy image location' OR Click on the photo to display it on its own page and copy the url from the menu bar.
- Now go to your forum post.
- If you're using the WYSIWIG editor: Click on the IMG button (that's the the one under the big B on the far left of the tool buttons) Or If you're using a quick reply box or just like to do it yourself type: [img]http://the.url.that.you.just.copied[/img]
- Paste the URL of the image into the dialog box that appears.
- Click OK.
That's all there is to it. If you want, you can use other BBCode tags to position the photo where you want it.