From Poetry Wiki
People who subscribe to GotPoetry.com have several advantages:
- Add poems to the poetry section directly without having to wait for them to be approved.
- See less advertising. You paid cash, why pay more by seeing ads?
- See the "Last Seen" list. Interested in who has posted poems or in the forums lately? Just check this list and browse the profiles of the last 25 members on the site.
- See a comprehensive chart of all of your poem's ratings.
- Create PDF books from your poems with our Book_Creator. You can use the PDF file that is created to upload to a print on demand service such as LuLu.com or bring it to a Kinko's type of printing shop to publish your own book of poetry.
- Customize your profile page. Users who subscribe can make a custom profile page. Make your own profile page look and include just what you want. Like a MySpace page, a Yahoo 360 page but uniquely poetic and we dare say - better.
- Create and own their own Poetry Club on the site. As the president of your club you have full control of your club and its discussion forum.
- Post and read the Paid Members forum. This is a forum exclusive to the members who have subscribed to the site.
- You can backup your poetry in the Poetry section by downloading a file of all or just a category of your poems.
- Delete your poems easily at will.
- Blank out a comment on your poem you do not like.
- Participate in as many Exquisite Corpse games as you like.
So keep Gotpoetry.com running! We rely on members subscribing to keep the site running.
You don't need a PayPal account to use PayPal!
ALSO, you don't need a PayPal account to buy a membership. Just click the PayPal button to pay for your membership and from there you can use a regular credit card. Honest! We're not lieing.
When subscribing, click the Paypal Logo and then look for the following link: